Tuesday 14 February 2017

Symptoms Still.

i feel very tired since a time, have many voices in head that attack and insult me.

these voices blackmail and manipulate, use insane words and arguments - for example: 'Buddha wishes you to cease cleaning teeth for now'.

these voices are intense, persisting, and appear often, for long times, in large amounts.

they wear me down with constant attacks, then use insidious & clever tricks that make me do things harmful to myself & others when i feel weak & tired.

have troubles controlling spendings, voices make me spend money carelessly & meaninglessly.

i eat too much, i have troubles with cleaning my apartment.

i have troubles with caring enough for personal hygiene as well.

computer games addiction is making symptoms worse, i stopped playing computer games at least ... hope it will stay that way.

with my current state i can't go to work for now, despite that i want.

please wish me recovery, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment