Saturday 14 July 2018

Quality of Life.

... in the materialistic society, people are entangled in a rat-race for wealth, forgetting about quality of life.

Recently i've got support of a very good psychotherapist, from Beata Januszewska.

She prepares me for work, not only by contacting with a job advisor - but also - for better life.

She helps me to renovate my apartment, which was uncared for years, is in bad shape and has smells.

Smells of my apartment sticks to me and my clothing, making me smelly as well.

... in that state, i have troubles of finding Love and Employment.

... i need a strong female hand to recover from crisis, and she's that beneficial person who strongly supports me and helps.

She's quite efficient and merciless in abolishing my faults, she arranges for paint for my walls, for my new furniture - all without my financial involvement, for free.

This is not a small task at all, it's great support and help.

She also motivates me to clean apartment, to get rid of unneccessary things from my apartment, get dressed nicely, to be well shaved, with a nice haircut, to look and smell nice.

She's part of european union's empowerment program, that i can benefit from again.

With work alone i won't survive, i need far more to succeed in Love.

Thankfully, there are efforts for that as well.

My thanks for everyone involved, i think this program is needed to reactivate people and turn hopelessness into meaningful life.

i hope others will benefit as well - if you are deep in crisis, contact nearby psychologist and ask for POWER European Union's program - or other equvialents in Your nation or country. In nations other than Poland, this program is probably named differently.

... it's worth to try, i think.


See also if You wish: a Prayer for a Nice Look & Fragrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment